Case Study for Joiners Website Revamp & Google My Business Optimisation
Client: Bailey Joinery
Services: Replace existing website with a better website & Google My Business Optimisation
Sam had a website he had been paying a big national company to manage. Though he did receive leads from the website, he felt he was constantly getting bills and needed clarification on what he was paying. After reading Wildwood Digital's newsletter, he decided to have a free website review which uncovered some issues with his website and potential areas for improvement:
- Bailey Joinery had two Google Business Profiles that needed to be more consistent. Neither profile represented his business well. They required a description and good photos, and his business profiles needed categories for which they wanted to be found.
- The on-page SEO needed to be improved. There was no mention that he operated in Harrogate.
- Sam's previous website contained generic stock images, which didn't appropriately reflect the work he did
- He was receiving SEO reports but needed help understanding what they reported, and they were not helping him.
Sam knew his online presence could serve him better.
After a call and a meeting over a coffee with Will, Sam Instructed the Wildwood Digital team to:
- Remove the duplicate Google Business Profile and optimise Bailey Joinery's main Google Business Profile, including adding posts of past jobs, photos and a quality description appropriately describing the type of work Bailey Joinery wanted.
- Create a stunning new website demonstrating that Bailey Joinery is the local Joiner in Harrogate using their images and team photos.
- Add website content with on-page search engine optimisation for his local area Harrogate.
Read Our Other Case Studies
By Tony Cooper |
By Tony Cooper |
By Will |
Request a call back